You know you have crossed a line somewhere when the following things happen on the same day:
1. You look forward to going to CrossFit. (Seriously)
2. You become ludicrously excited because you start a new training plan.
3. You are even more excited because it was ages ago that you wrote it, so you don’t even know what challenges are in there just yet (3km tempo at 5:10 just in case you were wondering)
4. New running skirt is officially the cutest item of clothing you own (Exhibit A)
5. You are psyched to get up at 4:15 in the morning for a run tomorrow because you didn’t run today. (Which by the way was an excellent decision because 150 broad jumps at Crossfit is A LOT)
6. You’ve stopped saying ‘I’m not drinking this month’ and you’ve started saying ‘I don’t drink anymore’